Guidelines For Brush Pick-Up
• Brush will be picked up Monday’s starting approximately April 1st and ending approximately November 30th depending on winter weather conditions. Containers must be at the curb by 6 am.
• The size of brush removal shall not exceed 25 lbs. per container or tied bundle. Containers shall be no larger than 32 gallons and not exceed more than 4 per week.
• Brush pick-up must be contained in garbage cans, yard/lawn bags or similar containers or bundles. Bundles should be tied in less than 4 ft. length by 2 ft. diameter.
• All brush pick up must be placed at the curb and no later than Monday at 6 am.
• A permit to have additional containers picked up on the scheduled Monday pick up can be purchased by calling the Emlenton Borough Office at 724-867-8611. You can purchase a permit for $5.00 for each extra container (following the guidelines above.) Permits must be purchased at least one business day prior.
**When mowing, grass SHALL NOT be blown onto streets.**